Our Scholastic Activation Code is GLRT2

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowman Cookies

I'm sure we'll have school tomorrow, Amanda.  The roads by my house are very clear. Is it bad by you?




Hope you're all enjoying the snow this morning!  Fenway thinks it's fun!






*waves* to Isabelle in Vermont. I'm glad you got there safely. Sorry about your frozen Three Sisters Garden. It's snowing so hard here that the other gardens may well be frozen too!  Let me know when you get settled in your house and we'll send you more of our seeds to replant your garden!






For anyone who feels like making cookies on a snowy day, here's a picture of the recipe you had for homework the other night.  These are the cookies I made for Isabelle's party.
YUM!









If you click on the picture, you'll get the full size picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment