Our Scholastic Activation Code is GLRT2

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Week of October 9th

Thursday Homework -

Read for 20 minutes in your Roald Dahl book and log it.
Wordly Wise - Sheet. Study for Friday's test.
Math - workbook page 4

Friday letters due in RRJ

Wednesday Homework -
Read for 20 minutes in your Roald Dahl book and log it.
Wordly Wise - Exercise 2 E.  Remember to answer in complete sentences.
 Study for Friday's test.
 Religion - During Mass today, Msgr. Kain was talking about our prayer lives. I want you to reflect on (think about) your prayer life and then write a paragraph about it in your Religion notebook.
Some things you might want to consider - How often do I pray? Do I say thank you to God or just pray when I need help? Do I say standard prayers or make up my own prayers? Is there anything I want to change about my prayer life?



Tuesday Homework -
Read for 20 minutes in your Roald Dahl book and log it.
Wordly Wise - Exercise 2 D.  Study for Friday's test.
Math - Study for test.
Remember, you need to know:
Place Value up to one million. You should understand the difference between place and value.
How to spell the numbers and places
How to order numbers based on place value.

No comments:

Post a Comment