I hope all of you are safe.
As we have been saying, if the Mayor orders the NY Public School System to close, we will be closed as well. Therefore, St. Ephrem will remain closed on Wednesday. Since Thursday is a pre-scheduled holiday, I'll look forward to seeing you all again on Friday.
For anyone who was worrying, we will postpone the Spell Check test til next week since you may not have had the words home with you.