Our Scholastic Activation Code is GLRT2

Friday, December 21, 2012

Wishing You Blessings at Christmas




Merry Christmas to all. I wish you a blessed Christmas Day and a Happy New Year.  See you in 2013.

Vacation Homework -

Yes, sadly that is one consequences of being in 4th grade.

1 Reading Comprehension Packet
1 Reading/Writing Packet
RALLY Red Math book - Do problems 1 - 10 in the notebook I gave you.


I told the children I am transferring everyone to Multiplication after Christmas vacation because they need to learn those facts. I can't just have them doing addition/subtraction all year.  If they have not yet reached 100% fluency by then, they will lose all tokens, etc. in the switch. That's a consequence of the program design, but 4 months is more than long enough to reach fluency if students are doing the required days.

No comments:

Post a Comment