Our Scholastic Activation Code is GLRT2

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Note to parents

I've gotten some questions about holiday gift exchanges. I'd meant to discuss this with you at report card night but I completely forgot so I'm putting up this note here and on HomeworkNow for feedback. Please email me your responses through the Homework Now page.
I'll make and announce a decision by Friday to allow for weekend shopping.

The choices:

A) Nothing
B) Kris Kringle - each child chooses a specific name
C) Grab Bag - if you want to participate you bring something and then you receive something. If you're not interested, that's fine. No pressure.

Thank you!

Thursday Homework -

Read for 25 minutes and log.
Math - 2 sheets and study for test. There was some confusion as to whether test was today or Friday so I made it Friday.

Wordly Wise - sheet and study
ELA - finish sheet on The Great Law of Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment