Our Scholastic Activation Code is GLRT2

Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to School - already????

A number of my teacher friends live in other states where school ends earlier and begins again earlier. They're all talking about starting back to school this week and next.  I have a few more weeks before I get to go in and start setting up for the new year and almost exactly a month before I welcome you in person.


In the meantime, I wanted to say hello here and respond to any questions you may have about 4th grade.

Hi to Alyssa who sent me a comment last week. Sounds like you're having a fun vacation. I'm eager to hear what book you ended up choosing.

Also hello to Anthony who sent me a message just to say hello.

I read all your letters and I'm really looking forward to getting a chance to know you all.

If anyone has any questions about 4th grade or just wants to say hello and tell me about your summer, just send me a comment in the form below. I won't publish yours because I need your parents' permission to do that, but I will answer.

This picture is for all of you who are enjoying the summer and aren't too anxious to come back.

1 comment: