Our Scholastic Activation Code is GLRT2

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Summer!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far!






Just to answer a couple of questions -

1) Since Mrs. DiDilectis gave the students required reading, Ms. Ronzo is not requiring any additional books. Of course everyone is free to read and read and read. ;)

2) I have no idea when NYS will release test scores but if you would like your child's scores when they are released, please send me an email at mrs.curryses@gmail.com  and I'll email you when I get the scores. The email address we had through Homework Hero may or may not work over the summer so I'm using this one instead.

Any incoming 4th grade students or parents who have questions may also feel free to email me at that address.  I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in September!


*waves to Alexa!  Thanks for the sweet note.  See you in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment